Johnson Park offers an amazing Championship golf course in great condition, and now a newly renovated clubhouse that is fun and fantastic for outings. Johnson Park will offer tee time or shotgun starts depending on dates and availability.
If you do have questions or would like to inquire about a date, please contact General Manager Tyler Kamakian at email@example.com for more information.
Golf Outings at Johnson Park
We are excited to be able to serve your group in any way possible. We offer a wide variety of services to meet your outing needs and you the outing coordinator’s needs. We realize that organizing an outing can be difficult so please use our experienced staff to make your outing a success. The following is what you can expect from Johnson Park staff the day of your event and what is required to book an outing:
Booking an Outing
- Booking – Johnson Park requires and valid credit card to hold an outing. That card is not charged. Valid contact information, email, cell phone and work phone is required.
- Number of Guests – It is very important to have communication on number of players 14 days in advance. However, this is not the final count day. Final Count is due 8 days in advance. This is number confirmed will be the number of guests the outing will be charged unless more guests are added. Payment for the outing is due 30 days after the outing date. A final invoice will be sent to the outing.
- Final Information – Final list of players, Hole Contests, need for Drink or Lunch Tickets and any other course set up needs are due 2 days prior to the outing. Changes can be easily made at any time but to help staff run the outing the day of the event smoothly, we ask for as much information in advance.
- Cart Assignments – We will label each cart with the player’s name and or company name. Carts will be lined up in order according to tee time or hole assignment. Carts will also have score cards, pencils and any other items on the carts the outing requests.
- Course Event Sheets – On the inside of the name plates there will be an event sheet that details your requested events and hole games. The sheet will serve as a reminder to your guests that there are events on the course for them to participate in.
- Registration Table – 8-foot tables are provided for registration outside or inside depending on the outing needs. Each table will have linen skirts and table cloths as well as the requested number of chairs.
- Hole Contests – Johnson Park staff will make your prize hole markers, provide the sign stakes, place them on the course and pick them up when your group is finished. We can also provide insights on which holes are best for certain contests or we can determine the contest for you.
- Sponsor Signs – Johnson Park Staff will place the signs on the course prior to tee off and pick them up from the course when your group is done. With a week’s notice we can have signs made for your event, or you can supply your own. The cost per sign is $25 with or without a logo.
- Tournament Scoring – Johnson Park staff can collect and total your events scorecards after the round to help make things easier for the event coordinators. We can also transfer the scores onto a large tournament-scoring sheet for all guests in attendance to see. Johnson Park provides official score cards on the carts.
- Misc Course Set up – Johnson Park staff will set any other events or outing needs on the course prior to the event start. We will provide extra carts for outing staff however if we do have to order extra carts for the outing staff there will be an additional charge per cart.
On the Course
- Refreshments – Seasonally our beverage carts will be available for your event. They carry a wide variety of soft drinks, domestic and premium beers, as well as call level mixed drinks.
- See our Golf Outing Menu for Pre-Packaged drink options
- NO CARRY-ON BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED ON THE PROPERTY AND WILL BE CONFISCATED PER WISCONSIN STATE STATUE 125.32(6)(A).
- Johnson Park reserves the right to cease or deny beverage service to anyone for any reason.
- Lunch at the turn – Fresh off the grill hot dogs, brats and burgers will tempt every golfer with irresistible aromas. Snacks and beverages are also available. Ask about for our pre-paid lunch options.
- See our Golf Outing Menu for Pre-Packaged on course lunch options
After your group has worked up a big appetite, why not sit down for dinner and or appetizers, give out prizes and enjoy each other’s company. Golf outings receive a discount on all banquets. (Events must have a 24-person minimum to have a banquet.)
- Johnson Park staff will set up tables for all your prizes and auction items. Each table will have linen table cloths and skirts. For morning events, the tables will be set prior to the event. For afternoon events, tables will be set as early as possible before players are off the course. Staff will confirm a time 7 day in advance.
- Dinner tables & buffet tables will not be set up more than 1hour before dinner time. Johnson Park staff is happy to set up your approved decorations. (see below)
- Room and table decorations may not include glitter, confetti or any items that damage property (markers, duct tape, etc.). Cleaning or repair fees will be assessed according to violations.
- Carry-in food & beverages of any kind are strictly prohibited. All food & beverages must be purchased through Johnson Park in accordance with Wisconsin Health Code & State & Local licensing, respectively. Occasion cakes will be allowed if provided by a LICENSED bakery.
- Left over banquet food may not be taken off the premises in accordance with Wisconsin Health Code.
- Banquets will have 2 hours of banquet space usage after golf has ended. Timing for dinner & prizes should be planned for accordingly.
- For outings that are not holding a banquet after golf, post-round gathering space is not guaranteed. Availability of space will be confirmed 14 days in advance.
Golf Outing Rates
Shotgun & Tee Time Outings Available
Minimum of 100 for a Full Course Shotgun | Modified Shotgun under 100 players
Minimum of 20 players for Tee Time Outings
- Monday-Friday: $35.00
- Saturday and Sunday: $45.00
- Includes Golf and Cart